How To Unlock Bootloader Via Fastboot On Android Devices:
This is the first step you should do inorder to root your device. You can flash custom recoveries and custom ROM’s, once your bootloader is unlocked. Note: Unlocking the bootloader will void the Warranty. You can simply unlock the bootloader by typing Fastboot commands.
Steps For Unlocking The Bootloader:
So, Steps to be followed to unlock the bootloader of your Android one device are:
- First, you should setup ADB and Fastboot setup on your PC. [Download ADB and Fastboot Tool]
- Then install the above-downloaded tool on your PC.
- Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging and OEM unlock on your Android device. You can enable both of them in Developer options in settings.
- Then power off your device and connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Now open the folder where you have installed the fastboot tool.
- Then hold the Shift button and make a right click on your mouse in the empty space.
- You will see a command window on your PC.
- Once done, your device will be in fastboot mode. Now you have to enter the following commands to unlock the bootloader.
- Boot your device into bootloader mode by using the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, type the following command and hit enter
fastboot oem unlock
- Then a confirmation screen will appear saying that Unlocking bootloader will void the warranty. You can confirm it by clicking Volume Up button. [This may vary between devices.]
- Then wait for few seconds till bootloader is unlocked.
- At last reboot your device by typing the following command.
- This takes few minutes and finally it reboots your system.
That’s it. Now your bootloader is unlocked. Now you can flash custom recoveries and root your device. If you face any problems feel free to comment below.