Now Change Windows Password Without Knowing Old Password:
Windows operating system allows security to your Windows system by setting the password. So that, no one can access your PC without your presence. So, we all set the passwords for PC for safety right! Have you ever forgot your password after setting it? Then apparently you search for the solution. If you are searching for the solution, you are in the right place. So, In this article, I am going to explain an amazing trick to change Windows password without knowing old password. Also Check: How To Download Instagram Photos And Videos On PC.
How To Change Windows Password Without Knowing Old Password?
To use this trick first, your PC should be logged in. So, let’s begin. Steps to be followed to change windows password without knowing the old password are:
- First, you have to go to Start Menu and search for This PC and open it.
- Once done, Right click on This PC and click on Manage button.
- Then you will see the Computer Management screen as shown below.
- Now double click on System Tool. Then you will see a set of options.
- Among those options, again double click on Local Users and Groups.
- Now you will see two folders named as Users and Groups.
- From the above two folders open Users folder. Then you will see the users list as shown below.
- Now choose the user and make a Right click on the selected user.
- Then you will see multiple options. Among them, select Set Password field.
- Then it asks for permissions. Just ignore and click on Proceed button.
- Now it provides an option to set a new password without asking old password.
That’s it. This is a simple process to change Windows password without knowing old password. If you face any problem while following this method, feel free to comment below.
Also Check: How To Remove Cortana From Taskbar In Windows 10.