Android Games Hack Using Root Browser/ Root Explorer:
How many of you know about Root browser? Is it a browser to surf the internet? No. Root browser is not a browser, it is a file manager. The people who had rooted their Android device might know about this app. Because root browser only works on rooted Android devices. But most of you know that root browser is just like an ordinary file manager. If you think like that, then you are mistaken. Through root browser, you can do many things which are not possible with the other file managers. For example, users can hack Android games using root browser. This is one of the main advantages of root browser Android application. Root browser not only helps the users to hack Android games, there are lot more uses with the root browser app which I am going to discuss in this article. Before learning the procedure to hack Android games with root browser, let me explain the features of the root browser Android application. Also look at How To Unlock Bootloader Via Fastboot On Android Devices.
Features Of Root Browser Android Application:
- The rooted Android users can take the control over all the files present in their device.
- Root browser allows users to execute the script files.
- This app provides two file manager panels.
- Users can perform copy, paste, zip, tar, delete operations very easily.
- The biggest feature which root browser provides is: Rooted Android users can flash zips using CWM recovery.
- If you are a nerd Android gamer, you can hack Android games using root browser application.
- With root browser, users can change file permissions and ownership.
- Root browser provides search option which is most helpful to the users to find the files.
- Shows the list of files along with the thumbnails and also provides the feature of bookmarking the folder.
- It helps in viewing, deleting, creating the directories and sub-directories.
- Android games hack is possible with root browser application.
Root Browser Android Application Additional Information:
Developed By: JRummy Apps
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Requires Android: 2.3 and above
Complete Tutorial To Hack Android Games Using root Browser:
Here comes our main topic. As I mentioned above, Android games can be hacked through root browser Android application. With root browser, users can hack most popular Android games like Clash Of Clans (COC), Temple Run, Hill Climb Racing, Subway Surfers, Temple Run 2, Dr.Driving, etc. By this method, you can get unlimited resources like gold, coins, gems, cash, money, power, XP, etc. In this article, I am going to list the step-by-step procedure to hack Android games with root browser. So, steps to be followed to hack Android games with root browser Android application are:
Steps To Be Followed To Hack Android Games With Root browser Are:
- Firstly, you should download and install root browser Android application on your device.
- Once the app gets installed, open the app and grant superuser permissions.
- Then go to the data folder and then again navigate to next data folder.
- Now, search for the folder the game which you want to hack.
- Once you are in the required game’s folder, the go to shared_prefs file.
- Then open game.xml file with the editor. (For example, if you are hacking the subway surfers game, then open SubwaySurfers.xml file).
- Now, edit the code where ever you want.(for ex: If you want to change the coins, edit this line, <int name=”coins” value =”0” />
- Write your required value in place of zero (0). [For example, replace 99999 in the place of 0).
- Once you had edited the file, save the file. This is the important step. If you don’t save the edited file, the game will not get updated.
That’s it. This is a simple and easy tutorial to hack Android games using root browser application.
Also look at: How To Remove Cortana From Taskbar In Windows 10.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can hack almost all the games using root browser application. This tutorial is only for educational purposes. If you face any difficulty while hacking Android games with root browser, feel free to comment below.