How To Download A Website For Offline Reading:
Generally, we browse many websites for required data. Many educational websites are the great source of learning. But it may not be possible each time to load the page and study from the website. For this, U may need a software to download website for offline reading. Have you ever questioned yourself, is it possible to download a complete website for offline reading? My answer to this question is yes. There are many software applications available to download a website. But mostly recommended software is HTTrack website copier. Let us see how to download website using HTTrack website copier.
Why is HTTrack Website Copier Recommended?
- Easy User Interface.
- Free and Open source software.
- Available for various platforms.
- Provides pause and resume options.
- Updating existing website.
How To Download Website Using HTTrack Website Copier:
Downloading website with this software is easy and quite faster. Just follow these steps and view the website offline.
- First, download and install HTTrack website copier software on your PC.
- Once HTTrack software gets installed, open it.
- Now click on File and select New Project.
- Then edit project name and category and choose the download path.
- In the next window add the URL links to download, i.e., the link of the website.
- Then click next and proceed to download.
- Now the website will start downloading.
- After downloading is complete, View your website offline.
That’s it. This is a simple method to download a website for offline reading by using HTTrack. If you face any problem while following this method, feel free to comment below.